We’re reopening 4 July
We are pleased to let you know that we will be open for business again on 4th July.
We are now busy confirming appointments with all clients who registered on the waitlist. Please bear with us as it may take a bit of time for us to contact you due to the large volume of registrations. Depending on the service you require, your call may involve a quick consultation to ensure we book the right amount of time.
If you wish to book an appointment please register on the waitlist
Extra health & safety measures we are taking
There are changes you can expect to see when you visit, more information will follow, but here’s a brief overview of what to expect.
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations and frequently touched surfaces regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Tony, Karina & team